Batch Resize has been updated to version 1.4
This update provides the following:
- You can now drag and drop files and folders onto the listview to open
them for processing. Folders dropped will be searched recursively
for supported images.
- .rle, .dib, .tiff and .tif images can now be imported for conversion
to .jpg, .bmp or .png.
- Optimal images sizes for several social networking sites can now be
kept up to date for use in Batch Resize.
- Images are processed slightly faster, around 1/10 of a second is saved
processing 100 images to jpg at 70% image quality and 75% size reduction.
This has been achieved at the cost of memory usage which is up slightly
while processing images.
- Error handling has been improved.
- Help file with basic instructions now included.
- overall program file size reduced.Download Batch Resize