HostsCK has been updated to version 126.96.36.199
This update includes the following:
- Added: HostsDE can check for mvps updates periodically while
it is running and provides protection against the renaming or
deletion of the Hosts as well as preventing changing it’s read-only
attribute by other programs.
- Added: HostsCK can now clear the Internet Explorer cache as well
as cookies when closing the built in browser. Help
- Added: You can now use your own button images on the toolbar.
- Added: Setting to show URLs in main textbox. Links can be clicked
and opened in your default browser.
- Improved: HostsCK’s total load time reduced by up to 1 second. *
- Improved: Search textbox back and fore colour will be the same
as the main textbox.
- Improved: The Design panel in Settings has a more logical layout.
- Changed: Search textbox text highlight happens on mouse up
instead of mouse down.
- Changed: Slight redesign to the About window.
- Minor bug fixes: Several bugs squashed.
* The less free memory your computer has the faster the increase in
load times will be.
Thanks to: John, Mike66, Sanka, Lau, Ragga, Richard, Liam, Heidi, Seb, The Milkman and Hoss
for asking if the Internet Explorer cache could be cleared or that the toolbar
images could be changed and helping with the testing of the changes.