It has been brought to my attention that the Microsoft list included in the HostsCK installer
had one line that was corrupted with an extra character which translates to a square character
in HostsCK (0.0.0.0 telecommand.telemetry.microsoft.com.nsatc.net).
This created no problems other than looking untidy as that address was duplicated in the file.
While finding this line i also noticed that a couple more addresses were duplicated.
The duplicates have been removed and i have repaired the corruption.
If you wish to have the new list you can either download and install HostsCK
or download the updated list from here:
Download the zip file and drag the 2 files inside, “move list.bat” and “ms.txt”, to a folder.
Double-click the “move list.bat” to move the list to the %LocalAppData%\HostsCK\lists directory.
Thank you to Victor for making me aware of this.