HostsCK has been updated to version 220.127.116.11
This update fixes the many problems that Windows update KB4481480 caused:
- Fixed: Completed the fix for the broken visual styling.
- Fixed: Check for program updates broken.
- Fixed: HostsCK form flicker when starting.
- Fixed: Menu items not being translated.
- Fixed: Some message boxes not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Many other small bugs related to the KB4481480 update.
- Fixed: HostsDE exiting without explanation in Windows 10.
- Fixed: Hosts file last updated information bar in the built in browser not showing
for some users. (not due to Windows update KB4481480)
- Changed: If you chose to include the Microsoft extra blocks list in settings
the list will be downloaded if it does not already exist.